Time to get all Warm and Fuzzy.

Our Winter Sale
Is here!

Locally Made & Fair Trade:

Designed & Sewn
in Canada.

Made for Everyone.

100% Gender Neutral.

Introducing The Alpine ZIP

The Perfect Layering Piece.
New Arrival:

Bamboo Base Layers.

Our Softest Fabric Yet.

It's cool to be kind.

we care about fair.

We fully control quality and guarantee fair-trade practices. 90% of our garments are designed and sewn in Toronto, Canada. The remaining 10% of items which we are not able to manufacture in Toronto, are sewn in New York, USA. All manufacturing is overseen and done in safe work environments where all workers are paid fair wages. 

New!

Introducing our Wild Lands Collection.

We're committed to reducing our environmental impact, which is why we've started a collection of goods made from recycled and highly sustainable fabrics - and we will be adding more planet-friendly pieces soon!

Shop the collection

FOLLOW US TO SEE WHAT'S NEW!

NOT SURE WHAT TO GET?

WE'VE GOT GIFT CARDS.

Buy in-store and receive a physical card, buy online and receive your sharable code instantly!

SHOP GIFT CARDS.